Permanent Psychiatry Job Milwaukee, WI
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, student loan repayment, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME with stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a community experiencing the fastest growth since the 1960s. It is the economic and industrial hub of the area, and it's growth is fueling a dynamic revitalization of the city.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641999.
- Student loan repayment available
- Very flexible schedule
- Primarily an outpatient setting
- Addictions experience is a bonus
- See ages 12 to 17
- Average 8 patients per day
- Will consider 2020 residents/fellows
- Can sponsor H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.