Permanent Family Practice Job Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Metro - Northern California
Immediate Care/Walk-In Clinic
Full Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Student Loan Forgiveness
New Immediate Care physician opportunity! Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a multispecialty community health organization that has been serving the Sacramento metro area for decades. The position offer flexible schedule, high earning potential, full benefits, student loan forgiveness, and more.
- Sacramento based Immediate Care/Urgent Care position with no primary care responsibilities
- Work out of just one clinic with flexible schedule options- no required nights or weekends and no call responsibilities
- Salaried W2 employed position with bonus potential full benefits for physician and dependents, malpractice and paid malpractice tail, paid time off, sick leave, annual continuing medical education allowance, student loan forgiveness, and professional growth potential
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Occupational Medicine. Applicants with non FP, IM, EM, or OM specialty training will be considered with recent Urgent Care Experience and active/valid California Medical License
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live and practice in California's Capitol City! The Sacramento metro area has something to offer everyone- big city amenities, easy access to the outdoors, close proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area, and cost of living that is shocking low!
- Live in the city of Sacramento or a nearby suburb like El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Folsom, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, and Davis- just to name a few.
- Family-friendly neighborhoods offer highly rated public and private schools, safe neighborhoods, and diverse housing options.
- Sacramento is growing at a rapid rate thanks to the thriving local economy- jobs in all industries are available.
Job ID: FP 5634206
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.