Full Time Otolaryngology Job Northern, WV
CompHealth is currently assisting a health system in West Virginia with their search for a pediatric otolaryngologist to be part of their dynamic program and expand clinical and research activities. Join an experienced and fellowship-trained faculty, coupled with state-of-the-art technology, providing comprehensive high quality care in the subspecialty area of otolaryngology. They have research and academic opportunities and an excellent work-life balance with little call.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, vacation/holidays, paid relocation, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment, free college tuition for dependents, on-site childcare.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641279.
- Free college tuition for dependents and on-site childcare
- Paid relocation and 100% employer-contributed 401k
- Be part of a dynamic program and expand clinical/research activities
- Join experienced and fellowship-trained faculty, APPs, and audiologists
- Excellent work-life balance with little call
- State-of-the-art technology
- Board certified or board eligible
- Just over an hour of Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.