Permanent Psychiatry Job Northbrook, IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Chicago, IL with access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641550.
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Competitive compensation plus $10K to $15K per quarter in loan repayment
- 25 days of PTO and paid holidays
- Retirement match and LTD/STD
- Final year residents considered
- No eating disorder experience required but must be comfortable in this setting
- Museums, dining, shopping, and all the big-city amenities
- Excellent Windy City location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.