Full Time Psychiatry Job Atlanta, GA
A psychiatrist is needed south of Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will be someone comfortable working with the geriatric population. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule will be 7 on and 7 off and you will work closely with a full support staff including 2 other psychiatrists. The incoming physician will have 1 hour for evaluations and 30 minutes for med management. This position will have opportunities for teaching and supervision.
This employed position has a very competitive compensation with RVUs. You will also be provided with health/dental/vision benefits, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, PTO, CME and stipend, sick leave, paid malpractice, and a 401k retirement plan.
Come live and practice in the greater Macon, Georgia area. This is a great location just over an hour South of Atlanta with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2641557.
- Hospital-based opportunity
- Working in an IP setting
- Adult and geriatric population
- Full support staff
- Academic affiliation with Mercer University
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign on and relocation
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.