Full Time Psychiatry Job North Kentucky, KY
An outpatient psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a newly renovated clinic in Kentucky. The facility has a growing patient demand and a large referral base so they are reviewing new candidates. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing their training. If you do not hold an active KY license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final year residents will be considered.
This health system-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus productivity bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with a $6K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641084.
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- CME time and $6000 stipend
- $1500 stipend for residents
- Large referral base
- Final-year residents welcome
- Relocation assistance
- Newly renovated facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.