Permanent Pulmonology Job Springfield, OR
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, malpractice insurance, life insurance/disability, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in the Eugene/Springfield area where you will find tremendous community involvement in collegiate sports. The area is nestled between a spectacular coastline and mountains, boasting abundant rivers and lakes, offering hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, skiing, recreational boating, camping and golfing beckoning the outdoor enthusiast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641178.
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity incentive
- Flexible schedule, 7 on and 7 off option
- Relocation and commencement bonus
- Supportive administration
- Medical education debt assistance
- Open ICU, less call
- Oregon metro area, college town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.