Full Time Internal Medicine Job Shrewsbury, MA
A new internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at an established hospital. The facility is hiring a new physician to assist with the growing patient census. The physician will see 17 - 20 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with 1:8 call. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in State, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final year residents and H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Shrewsbury is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts. Most of its 19th-century growth was due to its proximity to Worcester and visitors to Lake Quinsigamond. It offers scenic small-town life with easy access to Worcester and Boston.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2641187.
- State-of-the-art facility
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years
- See 17 to 20 patients per day
- H-1B visa holders considered
- Quality and population bonuses
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- $10K relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Retirement package with employer match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.