Permanent Pediatrics Job Worthington, MN
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and a forgivable retention loan that can be used for whatever you want. You will also be offered health benefits, a retirement plan, malpractice, 10 days of CME, a 401k retirement plan, 20 days of vacation time, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this friendly city that offers outdoor enthusiasts all the outlets for their biking, boating, hiking, or camping needs while putting them just an hour from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640813.
- Offering a forgivable retention loan
- Primarily outpatient
- Join 1 other pediatrician in this office
- 4.5-day workweek
- 1:4 light hospital call (no C-sections)
- Take over a patient base
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Excellent outdoor sport/recreation area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.