Full Time Urology Job PA
South Central Pennsylvania medical center is seeking a full-time Urologist to join an experienced team of 11 physicians.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy a rewarding opportunity that incorporates both clinical and teaching opportunities.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- DaVinci Xi robotics systems
- Robust practice with strong provider-patient relationships and existing volume for quick practice ramp-up
- Must be BE/ BC by American Board of Urology
- Robotics training preferred
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patient
- Team oriented with the ability to provide personalized care and quality outcomes
- Will consider new Fellowship graduates
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus based on quality goals
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
This not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
Health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment.
Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey?s Chocolate World.
Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania?s top colleges and universities
They are a 2?3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, DC.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.