Full Time ObGyn Job Owensboro, KY
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity with leadership potential is now available with a health system in Kentucky. Join a group of 4 OB/GYNs, a nurse midwife, and an advanced practice clinician in an outpatient clinic attached to the new hospital. The hospital has an OB hospitalist program with 24/7 coverage. They are starting a family medicine residency program where teaching opportunities will be available. H-1B visas can be supported.
This opportunity has a competitive salary that is based on experience and guaranteed for 2 years plus productivity bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, liability/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME). The hospital has a workout area for employees, plus complimentary family membership to a health system-owned fitness facility.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639258.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus and productivity bonus
- Hospital has a workout area for employees
- 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Surgical robots at hospital
- High-risk obstetrics and a level III NICU
- They have an OB hospitalist program with 24/7 coverage
- Care for babies of any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation
- Secure NicView camera system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.