Full Time Perinatology Job Owensboro, KY
This opportunity has a competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, and productivity bonus. You will be offered funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 for CME annually, and 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME). The hospital has a workout area for employees, plus complimentary family membership to a health system-owned fitness facility.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639261.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus and productivity bonus
- Hospital has a workout area for employees
- 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Inpatient consults at a flagship facility
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm
- Excellent specialty backup support
- Experienced physicians and those in training are welcome
- Large service area, covering 15 counties
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.