Full Time Hospitalist - Neurology Job West Monroe, LA
Neuro-Hospitalist - 7-7 Schedule - Louisiana
Hospital Employed Position
The Medical Center is an acute-care facility, state-of-the-art Level lll Trauma Center with 278 beds. They offer comprehensive healthcare services including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehab services, and help for a broad range of other medical services.
- 30 bed open ICU
- 17-19 daily encounters averaging 5-6 consults
- 7 on / 7 off work schedule
- 24 hour shift, rounding 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Take call from home
- 1 physician rounding daily
- EMR Cerner, no scribes
- Procedures, read EEG’s
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located on the banks of one of the region’s most beautiful rivers, this welcoming community is a true outdoor paradise that offers suburban amenities and activities for the entire family. With a cost of living 13% below the national average and nationally recognized education options, it is no surprise that people come from across the country to call this place home.
- Home to three Division I universities and a metro population of nearly 200,000
- Easy access to major metropolises such as Dallas/Ft. Worth, New Orleans, and Memphis
- Endless outdoors activities including hunting, fishing, running clubs, boating, and camping
- Numerous living options including gated communities with a country club in your back yard or the privacy of having a home on acreage
- Convenient access to an airport with daily flights to multiple international airports
Job ID: N 6992431
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.