Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Southwest, PA
An exciting opportunity for a board-certified family medicine or internal medicine physician with emergency department experience is now available in Pennsylvania. The incoming physician will provide single coverage in a low volume facility working 12-hour shifts. Come work in a state-of-the-art critical access hospital.
You will receive a competitive compensation that will be based on experience. The package may include a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical benefits, a retirement plan, CME, malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2640479.
- Full benefits and malpractice
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- 3,500 annual volume
- FP/IM with EM experience welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- ATLS, ACLS, and PALS required
- 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.