Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Wilmington, NC
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric trained physician on our collaborative and compassionate team in Wilmington, North Carolina. This is a part-time role allowing you to deliver high-quality patient care while providing flexibility to enjoy life outside of practicing medicine. Quality care begins with understanding each patient's unique needs. Our practice is empathetic, attentive and engaged in each patient's experience in understanding the individual challenges faced at every stage of transitional care. Our Post-acute Care practice is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly though, our model is built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional models just can't match. Put the passions back in your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Medical directorship opportunities
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- No primary night call?call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Access to professional development, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.