Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Mystic, CT
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career delivering compassionate patient care as an internal medicine or family practice physician on our post-acute care team in Mystic, Connecticut. Enjoy a flexible schedule built around your personal needs and preferences. Competitive compensation, full benefits and Medical Directorship opportunities are available. This is a rewarding career opportunity with the ability to improve the deliver of care to skilled-nursing facilities. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license?enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Professional development opportunities, educational resources through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.