Permanent Family Practice Job Houston, TX
Inaugural Texas Academics
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
New Osteopathic Medical School minutes from Houston is currently building an osteopathic manipulative medicine department. Are you a builder? Do you want to be a part of history and facilitate learning?
- Academic Appointment- assist in the start of a clinic, teach medical students, lecture in your field of expertise and teach the skill of manipulation
- Ground floor program building opportunity
- Incredible benefits- Medical insurance covered at 100% for employee and top-notch retirement and vacation package
In Texas, you know there is NOTHING like The Woodlands.
Among the best schools. World-class shopping and dining.
- No state income tax plus TORT reform!
- Strong Economy w/ Top Employers in Healthcare, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Education, Technology
- Vastly growing suburban community
Please reference OMM 8643
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.