Full Time Hospitalist Job Hawaii Group Welcoming Hospitalists, HI
- Join a large team of 54 Hospitalists at The Queen's Medical Center, the system's flagship facility with 575-beds.
- A major teaching hospital - serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center - the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Seven on, seven off schedule with day shifts only in a closed ICU environment.
- Manageable patient census with generous staffing and APP support
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired).
- TOP TIER compensation plan with bonus incentives and lucrative benefit package.
- Student loan repayment options.
- Generous signing bonus.
Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot. The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others. The list of activities goes on and on! Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round. In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene. It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.