Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job Unknown, CA
A new locum tenens vascular surgery opportunity is now available in California. The facility needs a provider to work 1 - 2 weeks per month. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 14 patients per day doing open, endo, AAA, and carotid cases. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CA medical license in hand. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high-quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- 1 - 2 weeks per month
- CA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 14 cases per week
- Open, endo, AAA, and carotid
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.