Full Time ObGyn Job Carlisle, PA
A hospital in Pennsylvania needs an additional OB/GYN due to growth. The schedule is 1, 24-hour L&D call shift per week with the rest of the week in the office or surgery. The CNMs take 1st call and the hospital does 350 to 400 deliveries per year. Work in a brand new office location on the same campus as hospital within walking distance of women's pavilion. Come join another physician (planning to add 2 more), CNMs, and an NP. The ideal candidate will be da vinci robotically trained, do full scope, and see OB and GYN patients.
In addition to a generous compensation package, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, accrued PTO (equates to 4.8 weeks/year), relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME and $3,000 per year, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice tail coverage.
Come live and practice in Pennsylvania. This is a pleasant, large town with a local college, businesses, and great recreation nearby. You will be located only a short distance away from Harrisburg, PA, the state capitol.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639453.
- Salary plus productivity and retention bonuses
- Be employed by the hospital
- 1, 24-hour call shift per week
- CNMs take 1st call
- Hospital has a da Vinci robotic
- Brand new office location
- On the campus as hospital
- Located 22 miles of Harrisburg, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.