Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, PA
Family practice or med-ped physician opportunities are available at a health system in Pennsylvania. The community has growing demand, and they are reviewing new candidates to hire. The incoming physician with have the option to choose a solo physician practice or a multi physician clinic with APPs. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:15 minimal phone call. The incoming physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 39 days of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639513.
- Solo physician and multi physician super clinic options
- Work Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Phone call 1:15
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- $250K base salary
- Loan forgiveness of $100K
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- CME with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.