Full Time ObGyn Job Hanover, PA
In addition to a generous compensation package, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, accrued PTO (equates to 4.8 weeks/year), relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME and $3,000 per year, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice tail coverage.
Hanover is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, 19 miles southwest of York and 54 miles north-northwest of Baltimore, Maryland. The town is situated in a productive agricultural region, and is known by many as the snack food capital of the United States.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639623.
- Excellent compensation
- 1:4 call from home (if within 30 minutes of the hospital)
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Hospital averages 500 - 600 deliveries/year
- Physicians, PAs, and CNMs in the practice
- Join a practice with low turnover
- Board certified and board eligible welcomed
- Location is 54 miles to Baltimore, MD
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.