Full Time Neurology Job Winchester, VA
An established neurology practice in Winchester, VA is seeking 3 specialized, mostly outpatient neurologists, for expanding community needs. To qualify you must have movement disorders, neuromuscular, or headache fellowship and/or experience. MS specialists would also be considered. You will join a reputable, long-standing practice with a high patient volume and incredible growth potential.
This is an opportunity to join 4 other neurologists and take over the practice of a prior neurologist. The call is flexible and consultative only. The night call is teleneurology only. Generalists and all subspecialists are welcome.
This novel position additionally offers training in neuroimaging for formal interpretation of neuro-related CT studies and neuro ultrasound.
Winchester, Virginia is a model community in the Shenandoah Valley with specially endowed public schools, outstanding private school systems, music conservatory, university, outdoor recreation, rich history, and affordable housing.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2639128.
- Join an established neurology group in beautiful Winchester, VA
- Must have a movement disorders, neuromuscular, or headache fellowship and/or experience
- 2-year partnership-track with an income guarantee
- Call is flexible and consultative only
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Optional training in neuroimaging and neuro ultrasound is available
- Comes with a sign on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and more
- Winchester is only 60 miles from the cultural activities in Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.