Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, PA
A hospital 1 hour from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania needs an internal medicine or family medicine physicians due to retirement. The work day is usually until 4:30 or 5 pm. There is also a walk in center, but it is primarily staffed by an APP. The incoming physician can expect to see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. Call will be 1 whole week, every 6 weeks. The week you have call you are in the clinic from 8 am until 12 pm on Saturday morning. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. They will also accept 2020 and 2021 residents.
This employed position offers an excellent compensation that is guaranteed for 2 to 3 years and RVU incentive. You will also receive loan repayment assistance, insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, $5,500 CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2639135.
- Excellent compensation
- Employed position
- Hospital with great benefits
- Outpatient with phone-only call
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will accept 2020 and 2021 residents
- Lovely location 1 hour from Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.