Full Time Endocrinology Job Hanover, PA
A hospital in Hanover, Pennsylvania is now accepting applications for an endocrinologist that are board certified or board eligible. Join a growing endocrinology team in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. They are working on a brand new endocrinology clinic with diabetes and osteoporosis education centers that will be completed this year and is located just a few miles from the hospital. They are also starting a brand new thyroid program.
Hanover is a thriving community with excellent schools and a low cost of living just 50 miles from Baltimore and Washington DC. You will enjoy the low cost of living and excellent RVU production income (after a salary guaranteed for 2 years). The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2639226.
- Join a collegial endocrinology practice in a financially stable health system
- Brand new clinic being built this year
- Diabetes and osteoporosis education centers are already in place
- Be there to start a new thyroid program
- Thyroid biopsies, diabetes education, insulin pump education, etc.
- Excellent compensation with sign-on, retention/loan repayment, relocation, etc
- Guaranteed base for 2 years until RVU production exceeds that amount
- Hanover is within easy access for a commute from Baltimore or Washington DC.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.