Full Time ObGyn Job Walla Walla, WA
A multispecialty group in Washington needs 2 additional OB/GYNs due to growth. The group does 425 to 450 deliveries per year and the incoming physician will see a good mix between OB and GYN services. You will be joining the only OB/GYN group in the community that currently has 4 other physicians and 2 NPs. Work in a new facility that was built in 2019 and has on-site lab and ultrasound techs. There is also 3D mammography available on the same campus.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment available through the state.
You will enjoy living and working in area of Washington that has experienced an explosion in its wine industry over the last ten years with several of its wineries having received top scores from wine publications. Today there are over 100 wineries in the valley and a host of shops catering to the wine industry.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an OBGYN job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638876.
- Employed with a multispecialty group
- Partnership after 1 year
- Looking for 2 physicians due to growth
- Good mix between OB and GYN services
- Only OB/GYN group in community
- New facility built in 2019
- On-site lab and ultrasound techs
- 3D mammography available on same campus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.