Permanent Pediatrics Job Ishpeming, MI
This hospital-employed position offers a top salary and benefits with loan repayment. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Nestled in the beautiful inland lakes and streams, Ishpeming and western Marquette County offer many unique opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Ishpeming is considered the U.S. birthplace of organized skiing, and winter sports opportunities abound, including the nationally renowned Noquemanon Cross Country Ski Marathon, the Al Quaal Recreation Area, and downhill and cross-country skiing. The Ishpeming area also includes excellent school districts boasting performance records significantly higher than state and national averages.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639108.
- Hospital is adding a pediatrician due to growth
- Work with an extremely cohesive, collegial team where patients feel like part of the family
- Traditional practice
- Average 20 patients a day
- 36 hours work week, no weekend office hours
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits package with loan repayment
- Community offers fantastic outdoor recreation and top schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.