Permanent Endocrinology Job Central Illinois College Town Needs Additional Endocrinologist-Sign-on Bonus, IL
Successful candidate will join five Endocrinologists and two APPs in multi-specialty group of 400 physicians and 250 APP providers.
- Call schedule 1:4, on staff at one hospital.
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiently of a financially sound and innovative multi-specialty group.
- Opportunity for academic and research affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses, possible loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, disability, dental, vision, 403b pension plan, vacation/CME and expenses, relocation.
- New grads along with experienced Endocrinologists welcome to apply.
Champaign-Urbana is home to the University of Illinois. The area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves, local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters. This is the ideal environment to raise a family with a progressive public school system and more than 80 neighborhoods.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.