Full Time Plastic Surgery Job Seeking Two Plastic Surgeons (with Burn expertise) - Northern Indiana, IN
Seeking Two Plastic Surgeons (with Burn expertise) - Northern Indiana
- Large Multi-specialty Group
- Health Network is seeking full time Plastic Surgeons to join the level 2 Trauma program and Burn Center Candidates must be BC/BE in Plastic Surgery, and candidates with fellowships and/or expertise/experience in burn preferred but not required.
- This is an opportunity to join a progressive, successful, collegial, multi-specialty medical group practicing in the major tertiary hospital within the health care system.
- No Visa support
- Plastic Surgery Board Certification
- Fellowship in Burn preferred but not required
- Surgeon needs to be comfortable with burn reconstruction, flaps and grafts
- Rotating block schedule model
- Wide variety of cases
- 24/7 Advanced Practice Provider Support
- Opportunities include resident teaching, research, and outreach
- 396 bed tertiary facility located in northern IN delivering healthcare to over 1.3 million residents
- A comprehensive benefit package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Commencement Bonus
- Health and Retirement
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10 minute drive to work ? no traffic!
- Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.