Permanent Orthopedics Job Northern, WI
In addition to your compensation you will receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638716.
- Hospital-employed multispecialty team
- Established group
- State-of-the-art facilities and the latest technologies
- General ortho practice with varied case mix
- Call of 1:3
- Great referral base
- Hospitalist team admits all patients
- Great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.