Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Augusta, GA
This partnership potential opportunity has a negotiable base salary plus RVU incentives in place. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance and AD&D, short- and long-term disability, 5 weeks for vacation/sick days/CME, 8 paid holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638736.
- Partnership potential
- Established practice
- Comprehensive benefits with sign-on bonus
- Strong support staff
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Will review 2021 fellows
- Nestled along the banks of the Savannah Rive
- Beautiful location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.