Full Time Critical Care Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Two Intensivist/Critical Care physicians are needed for 100% Critical Care opportunity! Work at large, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. Very flexible shift schedules. Must be BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine. Excellent financial compensation package, including work RVU productivity!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- See below regarding detailed information about the city of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, two Intensivist/Critical Care physicians are needed to work at a well-established hospital system.
- These are 100% Intensivist/Critical Care positions.
- Requirements: The new candidates are required to have completed or in the process of completing a Critical Care fellowship. Board Eligibility/Board Certification in Critical Care Medicine is required.
- This well-respected Division of Critical Care is seeking to replace an Intensivist who is leaving their busy Intensivist program. In addition, they are also actively seeking to expand their intensivist program to include nighttime Intensivists.
- This well-established Critical Care Division presently consists of: 10 full-time Critical Care Intensivists, 7 full-time Critical Care Physician Assistants and 3 full-time Pulmonologists.
- The new Critical Care/Intensivist physicians will practice at two modern hospitals. One is a large, modern, and state-of-the-art academic tertiary care referral center. It has a 26-bed closed ICU. This premier and prominent teaching institution has an active and very large medical staff. It also has an academic affiliation with a prestigious medical school.
- The other facility is a modern community hospital, which has a 16-bed closed Intensive Care Unit.
- Shift Scheduling: Very flexible scheduling! Schedules are made up for two months at a time with some flexibility! There are 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts. Full time is less than 40 hours per week based on annual hours to allow flexibility.
- They offer a customized schedule with flexibility due to the large team with a range of acuity across the system as well as a mixture of days and nights. They could offer up to 100% nights or as little as 30% nights.
- Shared Call: Mixture of day, nights, and weekends. There are no more than 4 to 5 nights per month. They have an Intensivist who does most of the nights.
- This Division of Critical Care Medicine boasts the finest faculty and facilities in Critical Care Medicine. They include:
-- State-of-the-art monitoring equipment
-- Highly skilled ICU nursing and respiratory therapy staff
-- 24-hours per day coverage by medical intensivists
- Physicians completing their Critical Care Medicine fellowship training as well as Critical Care/Intensivist physicians who have prior work experience and are in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Intensivist/Critical Care physicians will be employed by a highly regarded modern teaching hospital that is part of a regional health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Intensivist/Critical Care physician’s experience.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population of 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only about one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as an Intensivist/Critical Care physician!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.