Full Time Family Practice Job Sioux Falls, SD
CompHealth is assisting an established practice in South Dakota with their search for a family practice physician or internist. The schedule is Monday through Friday, or you can choose to work 4 days per week, and the FM call is shared. You will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. Enjoy a seasoned nursing staff and mid-level support. You will provide full spectrum family medicine skills, patient care in an outpatient clinic setting, with opportunities to do procedures. There is also an opportunity to teach residents and medical students. Leadership experience is preferred, as you will be supervising the APPs.
In addition to a competitive compensation plus an incentive bonus program, you will also be offered medical/dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement and pension plan, and malpractice insurance. You can also receive $100K or more for loan repayment depending on contract
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing, and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638166.
- Join an established practice
- Employed position with strong income potential
- No state income tax
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Work Monday through Friday, or 4 days per week
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- FM call is proportionately shared
- Leadership experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.