Permanent Hospitalist Job Northern, AL
In addition to a competitive base salary plus incentives, quality, and tenure bonuses. You will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, medical education debt assistance, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, licensure/dues/subscriptions, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2637869.
- Flexible nocturnist schedule can be 7 on and 7 off or longer blocks if desired
- Nocturnist has an NP during the shift to assist
- Reasonable admissions range of 5 to 11
- Procedures not required, full subspecialty backup is available
- Must be board certified if more than 2 years out of residency
- Will consider IM or FP candidates that can start in 2020
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- Top ranked community to live in the US is an easy drive to Birmingham, Nashville, and Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.