Full Time Psychiatry Job Memphis, TN
An exciting psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Tennessee. You will work in an inpatient setting and eventually help develop an outpatient unit. Because of this, they are looking for a physician that is entrepreneurial minded. Your schedule will be 7 days on and 7 days off, or Monday through Friday seeing an average of 5 to 10 patients per day. You will see primarily adult patients with the help of a full support staff, including psychiatric hospitalists and APPs. Candidates must be board certified within 5 years of completing their education. An active TN medical license is preferred, but if you do not currently one, CompHealth can help you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows are encourage to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a negotiable sign-on bonus. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a 401k and deferred compensation plan, relocation assistance, and an employee stock purchase plan.
This position is located near the great city of Memphis. This city is home to the blues, soul, and rock and roll. The food is unforgettable, the people are friendly, and the living is easy. This town epitomizes down-home Southern comfort.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2637873.
- Inpatient setting to start
- Eventually help develop an outpatient unit
- 7 on and 7 off schedule, or Monday through Friday
- Average 5 to 10 patients per day
- Primarily an adult patient population
- Full support staff
- Must be board certified within 5 years of completing education
- Will consider 2020 residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.