Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, FL
This opportunity is offering a great compensation packages and all the benefits await. The site also qualifies for loan payback.
The nearby coastal community has been selected as 1 of 'U.S. News and World Report's' 10 Best Place to Live' and offers every amenity of a top Florida location.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other physician job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email email@example.com. Refer to job #2637940.
- Join an established and respected group practice
- Provide outpatient primary care services to an underserved Spanish speaking patient base
- Employed practice offers salary, bonus structure, and complete benefits
- Located near one of the most desirable cities in FL
- Enjoy precepting NPs and medical students in the office and have an academic appointment
- Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with occasional weekend and early evening hours
- You will enjoy a perfect work-life balance while helping the underserved
- Proximity to the coast will offer you everything that Florida is known for
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.