Permanent Pediatric Emergency Job Edison, NJ
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as an emergency medicine physician on our team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. This community hospital pediatric emergency department (ED) sees an average of 60 patients per day. Transfers include trauma, psychiatric and some surgery. This new state-of-the-art ED is just a few years old and has 16 private rooms. Shifts are 12 hours in length and nurse practitioners provide evening double coverage. We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in pediatrics to apply. As a TeamHealth physician, you receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in pediatric emergency medicine.
- Close proximity to NYC!
- New EPIC EMR
- Option to work as an IC or employee with benefits
- Sign-on bonus available
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.