Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Raymond, WA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with our post-acute practice located in Raymond, Washington. This position includes patient care rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.