The national leader in value-based, primary care has Family Medicine, Internal Medicine & Geriatric positions available in Memphis, TN.
You will be joining a passionate, physician-led group that provides a concierge-like service to its patients and allows you to manage the entire patient journey.
These highly-rewarding positions offer:
- Career advancement and increased earning potential through the group's Partnership & Leadership Tracks
- $225,000 base salary (profit sharing opportunities after 1-year)
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $25,000 quality bonus
- 80% fewer patients on average and spend more time building a strong doctor-patient relationship
- Practice Details:
- Deliver high-quality care to a low income, senior population (payment is mainly through Medicaid & Medicare)
About the community:
- Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that originated there.
- Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley?s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction.
- Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
Contact: Neal Fenster