Full Time Family Practice Job FL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 32 days of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and $10K relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs and internal medicine and pediatrics jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2637140.
- Outpatient practice
- 40-hour work week includes 4 hours of administrative time
- See all ages including infants
- Phone-only call 2 weeks per year
- Work in a busy office with dedicated physicians and mid-levels
- 32 days of PTO
- Spanish language fluency needed to serve a large Hispanic population
- Totally complete benefits, nothing is missing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.