Full Time Psychiatry Job Jackson, MS
A new general adolescent psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Mississippi. The incoming physician will see all adolescents in an inpatient setting and can chose to see a full child caseload. Duties will include admission evaluations and assessments, treatment team management, daily care of the patient, and administrative duties as related to patient care. There will be 1 weeknight of telephone call each week, and a 1:5 weekend call. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible with a child and adolescent fellowship. If you do not hold an active MS license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Future residents are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive salary based on the candidates training, credentials, scope of work, and past experiences. You may also receive a full comprehensive benefits package, paid malpractice insurance, PTO, CME time and allowance, and a 401k retirement plan.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637491.
- Option for employment or independent contractor
- Benefit options are available for both models
- Adolescent inpatient psychiatry
- Full time, Monday - Friday schedule
- 1 weeknight of telephone call, and 1:5 weekend call
- Future residents are welcomed
- This city is a great place to work and explore
- Enjoy a mild climate and low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.