Full Time Plastic Surgery Job Riverdale, GA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia group with their search for an aesthetic and cosmetic plastic surgeon. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be full time, no call. You will work with a great team of surgeons and assistants, and you'll be performing mostly liposuction and BBLs. They welcome dynamic candidates who are board certified or board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a GA medical license, if necessary.
This is a contract position with a 3-year commitment.
Come live and practice in this Atlanta, GA suburb. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636402.
- Independent contractor position
- 3-year contract
- Aesthetic and cosmetic surgery group
- No reconstruction
- No call
- Mostly liposuction and BBL
- Looking for a dynamic physician committed to patient centered care
- Excellent Atlanta suburb
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.