Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, CT
An internal medicine physician is needed at an established community health facility in Connecticut. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday and the incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. A physician that speaks Spanish would be a plus, but it is not required
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health and dental benefits, and vacation/sick days/holidays. You will also be provided with a sign-on, life insurance, $2,000 CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Fairfield County, Connecticut, one of the wealthiest counties in America. You will be within an hour of New York City by car or train and just 15 minutes from New Haven, CT.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2636203.
- Internal medicine physician
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with 1 late night per week
- 100% outpatient
- Phone call only
- Average 20 patients a day
- Competitive salary
- Great location and only an 1.5 hours to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.