Full Time Neurology Job Bismarck, ND
A major academic health system in North Dakota is seeking a neurologist with fellowship training. Join a collaborative practice of 2 physicians plus 1 starting in 2021 with a great support nursing team. Enjoy practicing you in a respected group with all the tools and resources to take your career to the next level. They can support H-1B visas and welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, 10 days of CME and $5000, a 401k with employer match, and malpractice insurance. They are a federal qualified program for loan forgiveness.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2616017.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Primary stroke center
- Pursuing acute thrombectomy certification
- Academic appointment option opportunity to educate medical students and family medicine residents
- Great work-life balance in major metro area
- All subspecialties are supported especially vascular
- Will sponsor your H-1B visa
- Mission driven for values, family, and patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.