Permanent Internal Medicine Job Sarasota, FL
Partnership will be offered upon successfully completing 2nd year. They will also provide with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a simply stunning paradise locale. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental opportunities, beaches, and resorts. It's right on the Gulf Coast, and only an hour outside Tampa.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find an internal medicine job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Job #2636096.
- Partnership opportunity
- Phone call of 1:10/11
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must be board certified or eligible (with plans to sit for boards)
- Florida licensure a big plus
- Full benefits
- Will consider 2020 residents
- Sarasota location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.