Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Sarasota, FL
Hematology / Oncology Physician
Hematology Oncology Physician | Job Summary
A growing multi-specialty group is looking for a Hematology Oncology physician to join their practice. Our ideal candidate would be Board Certified or Board Eligible willing to complete certification.
Hematology Oncology Physician | Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA standard
- Full health benefits including CME, generous PTO, 401K
- Malpractice is covered by the practice
- Relocation assistance
- Partnership track
Hematology Oncology Physician | Job Duties
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the blood, bone marrow, vascular and immune system
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine the extent of illness or help diagnose the condition
- Conducting physical examinations and analyzing a patient's medical history.
- Studying lab tests, CAT scans and MRIs for a more accurate diagnosis
Hematology Oncology Physician | Requirements
- Medical Degree from an accredited college or university
- Florida Medical License Preferred
- Board Certified as a Hematology Oncology physician or Board Eligible willing to become certified
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.