Full Time Gastroenterology Job Roseburg, OR
CMG Gastroenterology Associates of Roseburg, Oregon is seeking another BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a busy practice.
This is an employed practice of 5 physicians associated with CHI Mercy Medical Center.
- Oregon License or capable of obtaining
- Collegial with good communication skills
- Management of hepatology and gastroenterology patients
- Endoscopies and colonscopies
- ERCP experience a bonus
Position, Community and Benefits:
- Call - 6 days per month
- Median MGMA with signing bonus forgiven over 3 years; moving allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, life, retirement
- Short and easy commute to work
- Clean air and water
- Beautiful outdoor environment with hiking/camping/photography opportunities
- 1 hour to a Eugene airport with direct flights to Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix and many more
- 3 hours to Portland International airport
- 10 minutes to the beautiful Umpqua River; 20 minutes to the North Umpqua Trails; 90 minutes to Pacific Crest Trail access
Roseburg and the Umpqua Valley offers a variety of outdoor activities, wine tasting with 30+ wineries locally, and interstate access to larger metropolitan areas
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.