Permanent Radiation Oncology Job Cleveland, OH
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays/sick days, 5 days of CME and a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635518.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Reputable integrated health care system
- Teaching and research component
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join 2 other radiation oncologists
- Board certified or board eligible
- Experience in a faculty role within an academic institution
- Great metro location with an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.