Permanent Neurosurgery Job North Charleston, SC
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus wRVU bonus potential. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina. The community provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality, all right on the coast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2635639.
- Join 1 other neurosurgeon
- Opportunity to help grow program
- State-of-the-art and newly constructed facility
- 1:4 call schedule
- Fellowship training required
- Competitive compensation and wRVU bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Beautiful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.