Full Time Hospitalist Job Haverhill, NH
A critical access hospital located in New Hampshire is seeking a day hospitalist to join their team. Work a 7 on and 7 off day block schedule. There will also be a limited rotation of call. The ideal candidates will be comfortable with procedures, and be able to manage an average patient census of 17 per day. Come work at a hospital with the most modern and up-to-date equipment and technology. They welcome board-certified or board-eligible IM and FM physicians. H-1B visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
The City of Haverhill has a tremendous array of active and passive recreational opportunities, such as four 18-hole golf courses, a downhill ski area, two horseback riding academies, a public skating rink, and a sailing program. The Merrimack River meanders through the city, providing walking, jogging, bird watching, and boating opportunities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2635258.
- Salary plus bonus/incentive
- 7 on 7 off block schedule
- Day shifts with limited call rotation
- 3-bed ICU
- Procedures preferred
- Manage an average census of 17
- Modern and up-to-date equipment and technology
- Board certified or board eligible IM or FM
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.